Monday, August 4, 2014

Sculpting a Token

Been pushing around some putty again lately, and sitting there as I do with a bunch of extra because I can't seem to judge how much I need, I decided that I wanted to make another attempt at sculpting some miscellaneous fantasy gaming tokens to maybe eventually cast (I've been ultimately disappointed with my previous attempts.


I started, of course, with a skull - in the eternal hope that the next playtest version of skulldred will come out and make all of my dreams come true - so that I could have something to use for dreadskulls.


...but I decided that that skull was too bare, and that it would be more interesting if I added a mass of twisty, soddy hair around it. Now I'm much more satisfied. Are you? Let me know below.

No comments :

Post a Comment